Wood Partners, one of the largest Real Estate developer in the nation, has an immediate opening for a highly experienced Property Director for one of its large, beautiful apartment communities.
As a Property Director you are a leader in business, sales, customer service and people. Your management focus inspires your team to higher levels of performance, creating “wow” moments for Wood Partners customers. As a Property Director you personally exemplify pride and passion, whether it’s dealing with a difficult resident complaint or taking the time to stop to pick up a piece of stray garbage on the property. As a Property Director you display the customer service values and integrity you ask your team to demonstrate every day.
Being a Property Director at Wood Partners offers a combination of management, sales, marketing and customer service. Your success in growing and improving your apartment community every day, your demonstrated work ethic, sense of integrity and collaboration are all tested and rewarded in this management role.
Duties: Being a Wood Partners Property Director is more than just setting work schedules and managing apartment communities; it is about creating a community and recognizing with every interaction that this is home for your customers. Whether it’s training a Leasing Specialist on how to engage prospective residents or following up on the buildings up-keep, your efforts are focused on increasing renewals and attracting new residents with every interaction.
As a Property Director you deal with resident escalations, marketing the property, motivating your leasing and sales team and delegating and ensuring that service tickets are completed in a timely manner. Through each day, your savvy financial management and sales leadership ensure revenue and profitability is achieved. As a Property Director you will also be responsible for:
- Financial management including managing to a budget
- Sales leadership including increasing lease renewals, new customer attraction, training leasing consultants and improving sales performance
- Upkeep of the physical condition of the property to ensure an attractive property where value is evident and risks minimized
- Team leadership including recruiting, development and management
Unlike other property management, retail or real estate environments, Wood Partners provides you with support to succeed as a Property Director. Whether it’s through capital improvements, marketing support or pricing, Wood Residential Services are there helping you become and remain effective in this management role.
Qualifications: Your day will range from handling service requests to repair something in a unit and finding a respectful but effective way to collect rent and fees to leasing a unit and processing routine paperwork. As a Property Director you aren’t sitting behind a desk from 9-5. You will enjoy the variety of being at the computer one moment ensuring the financials are on track and the next showing a prospective customer what it’s like to come home to one of our beautiful communities. To be successful, you must be collaborative and customer focused. Additionally you will have:
- Previous experience in property or apartment management
- Experience dealing with financials, maintaining expenses, budget preparation, operating within budget guidelines and increasing net operating income
- Experience interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; addressing complaints and resolving employee relations issues
- Display excellent communication skills demonstrating strong verbal and written expression, active listening and ability to maintain interpersonal relationships
- Able to deliver outstanding customer service and lead others to do the same
- Strong computer skills to include property management systems and MS Office
- Willing to work non-traditional hours including nights, weekends and holidays
- Previous mid-rise experience required
- Previous renovation experience preferred
It's a great place to work! Wood Partners offers financial incentives based upon performance. In addition, we provide a salary and benefits package which includes a 401k, dental insurance, medical insurance, disability benefits, prescription drug coverage, confidential employee assistance programs, life insurance, paid sick time, paid company holidays, job training programs, and paid vacations.
Wood Partners is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, familial status, marital status, protected Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site due to a disability, please contact Human Resources by e-mail email@example.com or telephone at (404) 965-0359 to request and arrange for accommodations.