How do you define success? Our associates epitomize the word! The fast-paced company culture mixes challenge and excitement to create an environment of professionalism and engagement seldom seen or experienced!
Do you want to prove yourself, show what you can do? We invest in our associates, challenge them, give them the tools to succeed, and allow them to control their own future. We strive to promote from within, so if you want to move up quickly, you can!
Are you a high achiever, someone craving a workplace that challenges your talents and recognizes your efforts? Are you ready to join a family of professionals who encourage and motivate you to become your very best? EOE.
See how we make pigs fly: https://youtu.be/JVy0k7jzpc8
Your Role as a Community Manager:
Leader, communicator, coach, mentor, trainer…your team looks to you to “walk your talk” and epitomize our mission by “creating referral-worth customer experiences consistently.”
Your practical and compassionate nature is critical to effectively balance your role as both a team leader and business savvy strategist always looking for opportunities to continuously improve.
If you’re a leader who advocates on behalf of your team to enhance individual performance while providing excellent service to internal and external customers, we want to speak with you! Proactive, organized professionals with a team-player mindset and a passion to exceed expectations thrive in this role.
• Minimum three years’ experience as a residential community/property manager required
• Prior supervisory experience: selection and hiring, team training and coaching, budget processing
• Working knowledge of multifamily property management practices and processes: Fair Housing laws and regulations, building and grounds maintenance, resident relations, leasing, rent collection, eviction procedures, accounting principles, property safety, and use of property management and accounting software.
• A strong understanding of bottom-line and comprehension of balancing income and expenses to ensure the best overall results
• Occasional travel required
• Knowledge of OneSite strongly encouraged, Ops Technology required.