Job Title: Uniform Attendant
Reports To: Uniform Supervisor
The Uniform Attendant operates conveyors and scanners for daily issue of uniforms to casino employees.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Education and/or Experience
HS/GED preferred; prior seamstress and/or uniform distribution experience preferred as well as knowledge of garment fabrics, proper care of garments.
Must have basic PC skills. Knowledge of GIMS software preferred.
* Must be flexible with work hours and be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays as requested.
* Must have ability to operate equipment and tools required for use in the position.
* Must be able to work independently.
* Must be self-motivated and able to multitask.
* Must be able to get along with co-workers and be a team player.
* Must successfully communicate with multiple levels of management.
* Must present a well-groomed appearance.
* Must be able to work at a fast pace and in stressful situations.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand for prolonged periods of time; walk; use hands and fingers to handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to secondary smoke and to moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.