Opportunity for a Psychotherapist at Riverway Clinic in Anoka.
The psychotherapist provides a broad range of behavioral health services to patients with primary behavioral health problems. Services provided include assessment, diagnosis, psychotherapy, behavioral health education and crisis intervention. Participate as a member of an interdependent, interdisciplinary group practice in development and improvement of behavioral health services.
REQUIRED PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
* Doctorate or Master's Degree in recognized behavioral health discipline
* Licensure at the Master's or Doctorate level from the appropriate state board permitting the full scope of practice defined in the job description
* Two years of supervised clinical experience with a broad range of presenting problems and therapies, including solution focused brief therapy and cognitive behavioral therapy
* Familiarity and ability to conduct diagnostic assessments
* Background in both child and adult services
* Demonstrated computer skills using Microsoft Office products or similar applications
* Demonstrated excellent oral and written communication skills
* Strong organizational skills
* Demonstrated problem solving skills
* Ability to work independently
* Experience with an automated medical record
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.