Job Title: Multimedia Designer
Gaming License: Class III
FLSA Status: Exempt
Reports To: Advertising Manager
The Multimedia Designer will be responsible for the design, scheduling, deployment and support to the organization for all multimedia applications deployed including internet, intranet, digital signage and video editing. The position works closely with customers to provide strategic and tactical graphical content for each communication channel. Responsibilities include the planning, development, deployment, testing, documentation, training, evaluation, and on-going support of in-house Internet, Intranet and digital signage systems. The Multimedia Designer will be required to work with a 3rd party vendor to design and develop user interface features, such as site animation, graphics, and special-effects with the incorporation of Casino Arizona’s design standards.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelors degree in Multimedia Design or in a related field required; Two (2) years work experience developing Internet and Intranet websites with multiple operational interfaces.
Must have a minimum of (3) years experience and proven skill using:
* Multimedia software (e.g., Flash, VB.NET, and ASP.NET)
* Graphics editing software (e.g., Photoshop Creative Suite)
* Graphics design software (e.g., Illustrator)
* Video editing software (e.g., AVS video editing, Premier)
* Presentation software (e.g., PowerPoint)
Proficiency required in:
* Web development and content management;
* Understanding of browser capabilities and design constraints on the web;
* High-end, customer-facing Internet site design, development, and management;
* Facilitating design and development efforts for the organization;
* Communicating (verbally and written) in a way that builds consensus, persuades, and achieves project objectives constructively.
* Has experience creating engaging content for advertising campaigns. This includes print, web, social and video applications
* Must be able to be able to plan, shoot, and edit high quality video content and photographs.
* Proven customer service/user support skills.
* Must have the ability to resolve complex, functional, system issues.
* Must have strong interpersonal skills, team skills, organizational skills, and be adaptable in a fast paced, ever-changing environment.
* Must be able to communicate effectively and tactfully with all levels of personnel, both in verbal and written modes.
* Must possess the ability to manage difficult customer situations professionally and resolve customer issues in a timely, efficient and effective manner.
* Must have the ability to work on multiple tasks, demonstrating flexibility when dealing with changing business priorities.
* Must be able to pay close attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions and to work with a high degree of professionalism in a collaborative environment as well as to work independently when required.
* Must show sound judgment and initiative to accomplish job duties.
* Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
* Must be able to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, holidays and hours beyond the normal schedule when necessary. Occasionally, travel may be required.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to maneuver throughout all areas of the casino; walk; use hands and fingers to handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. Employee may be required to work in confined areas. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to secondary smoke. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.