IT Support Technician
Working in a team environment, the IT Support Technician will support both hardware and software problems for local and remote users in a NT/AS400/Bally Systems environment.
FOUR DIAMOND SERVICE AGREEMENT
All Team Members will display a Four Diamond commitment to Customer Service through the delivery and maintenance of the Quality Standards established by Pechanga Resort and Casino.
• Assist in providing timely and accurate problem resolution and follow-up with internal customers and guests.
• Assist in technical support of NT, Bally Systems , AS/400 and Micros POS systems.
• Install, troubleshooting and facilitate the repair of workstations, printers and networking.
• Active team member for design and implementation of new information technologies and configurations.
• Perform Support Center functions. Experienced in hardware, troubleshooting & repair.
• Responsible for learning new applications to support the user environment.
• Participate in phone support of technical solutions.
• Provide training and instruction on multi platform applications to end users.
• Protect the assets of Pechanga Resort & Casino.
• Other duties as assigned
ACCOUNTABILITY: This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
QUALIFICATIONS AND GUIDELINES
EXPERIENCE/TRAINING/EDUCATION: AS or AA in Computer Science and a minimum one year experience in Information Systems Support position and experience in computer hardware troubleshooting and good knowledge of MS Windows 2000/XP, MS Office Suite, Bally Systems and AS400 networked environments or equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred to successfully perform this job.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: This position requires excellent phone skills, superior customer service and communication skills. This position also requires the ability to make eye contact while speaking.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: N/A
REASONING ABILITY: This position requires excellent decision making and problem solving capability.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
• A+ and N+ Comp TIA Certified Professional preferred.
• Qualify to obtain class “A” gaming license
• Significant experience in coordinating resolution of complex system problems.
• Strong desire to learn in a fast paced corporate environment.
• Ability to work under stressful situations.
• Ability to walk, climb, crawl, bend, stand and lift 30lbs.
• One year experience in MS NT, Bally Systems and AS/400 networking environment.
• Great smile.
• Good attitude
• Professional demeanour.
• Mentally strong and able to cope with many challenges.
• Flexibility to work any shift and overtime when needed.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Consistent with federal law, it is the policy of the Pechanga Band to give preference in hiring, promotions, and transfers into vacant positions to qualified Pechanga tribal members, Pechanga tribal member spouses, and non-member American Indians.