Banquet Set-Up Attendant
Job Title: Banquet Set-Up Attendant (part-time) at Talking Stick Resort
Reports To: Banquet Captain
$7.73 per hour plus gratuities
Assists servers with the setting and clearing of banquet tables, stocking service stations and assists with buffet/coffee break/table service to ensure total guest satisfaction.
This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
ducation and/or Experience:
High School Diploma or equivalent required. Six months previous bussing experience in a high volume hotel or resort preferred.
* Knowledge of banquet service, coffee breaks, buffets, table settings and serviceware.
* Must be reliable, trustworthy and posses a pleasant personality.
* Must have excellent customer service and communication skills.
* Ability to work harmoniously with others and be a team player.
* Ability to handle pressure and difficult situations.
* Presents a professional and well-groomed appearance at all times.
* Must be able and willing to work a flexible schedule, including weekends, evenings and holidays.
Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English. Knowledge of multiple languages is a plus.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand for prolonged periods of time; walk; use hands and fingers to handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 75 pounds. Ability to move or push goods on a hand cart/truck weighing a maximum of 200 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to secondary smoke. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.