The welder is responsible for all MIG/TIG Welding and Sheet Metal Fabrication throughout the facility in accordance with the standards of Pechanga Resort Casino (PRC).
FOUR DIAMOND SERVICE AGREEMENT
All Team Members will display a Four Diamond commitment to Guest Service through the delivery and maintenance of the Quality Standards established by PRC.
• Welding and fabricating material as required.
• Knowledgeable in various types of sheet metal (galvanized, aluminum, mild steel, and stainless steel.
• Maintenance includes, but is not limited to, hand rails, stainless steel counters, and duct work.
• Performs maintenance and service as assigned by the Shift Lead.
• Maintains inventory stock; responsible for equipment being maintained at all times.
• Must have duct fabrication experience.
• Has a working knowledge of welding standards and codes that apply to commercial fabrication.
• Other duties as assigned.
ACCOUNTABILITY: This position has no supervisory responsibilities. The Team Member is responsible for protecting the assets of PRC.
QUALIFICATIONS AND GUIDELINES
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/TRAINING: A High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required; must have five (5) years of experience as a Welder.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: This position requires the ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. This position also requires ability to write simple correspondence. The ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to guests, clients, and other Team Members of the organization is also required.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: This position requires the ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. This position also requires the ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
REASONING ABILITY: This position requires the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. This position also requires the ability to work with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
• Must qualify to obtain and maintain a class “A” gaming license.
• Valid California Driver’s License.
• Ability to use, distinguish and know the use of all Welders tools.
• Ability to communicate with all Team Members and management personnel.
• Good organization and communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Must be a self-starter who is highly motivated and resourceful.
• Must be able to work with a positive attitude in a fast paced and culturally diverse casino environment.
• Must be able to take direction and follow through with assigned tasks.
• Must be flexible and willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by Team Members within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of Team Members assigned to this job.