The Count/Drop Team (CDT) supervisor’s primary responsibility is to insure the accurate collection, count and recording of all unverified revenue, in accordance with all Standard Operating Procedures and Internal Controls. The CDT supervisor is committed to reinforcing a positive work environment.
FOUR DIAMOND SERVICE AGREEMENT
All Team Members will display a Four Diamond commitment to Customer Service through the delivery and maintenance of the Quality Standards established by Pechanga Resort and Casino.
• Performs all CDT functions in accordance with PR&C Policies and System of Internal Controls.
• Protect the assets of Pechanga Resort & Casino by insuring that all policies and procedures are followed.
• Enforces departmental SOP’s and Internal Controls, provide documentation and issuing disciplinary actions as necessary
• Assist with all functions of the CDT as necessary.
• Observe and supervise all functions of CDT as assigned.
• Complete the Daily Activity as assigned.
• Investigate CDT variances, generating and providing necessary reports in a timely manner.
• Verify count totals.
• Assist in interviewing CDT applicants as requested.
• Maintain an open line of communication with management and team members.
• Perform all other duties as assigned.
ACCOUNTABILITY: This position has supervisory responsibilities of corrective actions, and employee relations issues, performance evaluation input.
QUALIFICATIONS AND GUIDELINES
EXPERIENCE/TRAINING/EDUCATION: At least 2 years working at CDT is required. A high school degree or general education degree is required as well.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: The position requires the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. This position also requires the ability to write routine reports and correspondence. The ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization is required as well.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: This position requires the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
REASONING ABILITY: This position requires the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. This position also requires the ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
• Must be able to obtain a Class “A” gaming license.
• Valid State of California Gaming License
• Basic computer skills, general knowledge of Outlook and Word.
• Proficient in Bally CMP and SDS and E-term.
• Proficient in use of all mechanical equipment utilized within CDT
• 10-key by touch
• Ability to multi-task and cope with challenges
• Ability to bend and be able to stoop and lift up to 50 lbs.
• Ability to pushing/pulling up to 300 lbs.
• Physically able to walk and remain standing for long periods
• Ability to work at a quick pace and remain accurate.
• Adapt to change in a positive manner.
• Lead by example.
• Able to function in a team setting
• Must be a self-starter who is highly motivated and resourceful.
• Must be able to work with a positive attitude in a fast paced and culturally diverse casino environment.
• Must be able to take direction and follow through with assigned tasks.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Consistent with federal law, it is the policy of the Pechanga Band to give preference in hiring, promotions, and transfers into vacant positions to qualified Pechanga tribal members, Pechanga tribal member spouses, and non-member American Indians.