Slot Inventory Clerk
Maintain Inventory Control manually and electronically by logging all slot machine parts, supplies and equipment issued and received. Submit monthly usage and shrinkage reports. Shipping and receiving of warranty and non warranty repairs of game components
FOUR DIAMOND SERVICE AGREEMENT
All Team Members will display a Four Diamond commitment to Customer Service through the delivery and maintenance of the Quality Standards established by Pechanga Resort and Casino.
• Daily log all parts orders received from suppliers
• Daily log all gaming equipment and supplies issued to slot technicians
• Daily log all office supplies provided to slots operations personnel
• Daily re-order of low stock items from outside vendors; PRC warehouse and electronic shop
• Perform bi-weekly inventory physical check on at least one area of the storage room
• Report usage and shrinkage of stock
• Shipping of game components for warranty and non warranty repairs to manufactures
• Transfer game components to electronic shop for repairs
• Flexible to work any shift as needed
• Perform any and all other duties assigned relevant to Slot Operations
ACCOUNTABILITY: This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
QUALIFICATIONS AND GUIDELINES
EXPERIENCE/TRAINING/EDUCATION: A High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience is required to successfully perform this job.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: This position requires the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. This position also requires the ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Furthermore, this position also requires the ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: This position requires the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. This position also requires the ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
REASONING ABILITY: This position requires the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. This position also requires the ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
• Qualify to obtain class “A” gaming license
• Proficient in using computers and network resources
• Ability to search; create and modify files on network locations
• Must be able to pass Microsoft standard user, skills in Word, Excel and Outlook
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Mentally strong, ability to multitask
• Stratten Warren data entry level experience preferred for purchasing system
• Must be able to use an “in-ear” listening device for radio communications
• Must be available to work all shifts and overtime
• Must pass appropriate pre-employment drug and background screens.
• OTHER QUALIFICATIONS:
• Ability to work in a noisy, smoky environment
• Ability to push, pull and lift up to 70 lbs.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Consistent with federal law, it is the policy of the Pechanga Band to give preference in hiring, promotions, and transfers into vacant positions to qualified Pechanga tribal members, Pechanga tribal member spouses, and non-member American Indians.