The plumber is responsible for effectively maintaining all plumbing equipment in accordance with the standards of Pechanga Resort & Casino.
FOUR DIAMOND SERVICE AGREEMENT
All Team Members will display a Four Diamond commitment to Customer Service through the delivery and maintenance of the Quality Standards established by Pechanga Resort and Casino.
• Maintains fluid systems throughout the Resort and Casino.
• Monitors water conservation, repairing leaks as necessary.
• Unclogs sanitary and raw drain systems.
• Maintains insulation of all heated and chilled water piping.
• Routinely inspects all plumbing equipment, identifying potential problems, and resolving same.
• Maintains an adequate supply of materials related to plumbing.
• Ensures integrity of existing plumbing systems, making recommendations for improvements, as appropriate.
• Installs new plumbing systems as needed.
• Maintains a working knowledge of plumbing standards and codes that apply to casino resort plumbing systems.
• Repairs and replaces all plumbing related devices and/or equipment
• Basic knowledge of water distribution system and meter equipment.
• Operate heavy equipment including loader, backhoe and forklift.
• Locate district utility service lines as requested by others for underground repairs.
• Diagnose problems (IE: leaks and/or equipment failures) and provide effective solutions.
ACCOUNTABILITY: This position has no supervisory responsibilities
QUALIFICATIONS AND GUIDELINES
EXPERIENCE/TRAINING/EDUCATION: At least 4 years experience is required. High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required as well.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Consistent with federal law, it is the policy of the Pechanga Band to give preference in hiring, promotions, and transfers into vacant positions to qualified Pechanga tribal members, Pechanga tribal member spouses, and non-member American Indians.