Certified Nurse Midwife
Riverway Clinics has a full-time opportunity at the Anoka, Elk River and Coon Rapids locations for interested Certified Nurse Midwives to work as part of our Obstetrics and Gynecology team. (7/29/19)
Riverway Clinics are located in the north metro suburbs offering a small town atmosphere within a short drive north of the Twin Cities and are part of the HealthPartners family of care.
Required Professional Qualifications include:
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing -- M.S. desired
• Current RN license, CPR and N.A.Ls certificates
• Current Minnesota APRN license
• Graduate of a mid-wifery educational program approved by the American College of Nurse Midwives
• Certified by the ACNM or eligible certification agency
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply visit https://www.healthpartners.com/public/careers/organization/riverway-anoka/