Job Title: Sales Coordinator
Department: Resort Sales
Reports To: Sales Office Manager
Provides administrative support to the Director of Sales and Resort Sales staff.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Education and/or Experience
HS/GED required; college education preferred; 2 to 3 years related secretarial/administrative experience in a hotel or resort environment required..
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have excellent PC skills and proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint); proficient working knowledge of Delphi or other similar resort sales system required.
* Must have strong writing skills.
* Must have hotel experience and and/or administrative experience
* Must have excellent organizational skills.
* Must have excellent communications skills and the ability to make professional presentations to groups of people.
* Must present a well-groomed appearance.
* Must be a team player and be willing to work a flexible schedule including early mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays.
Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to walk; use hands and fingers to handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and talk or hear. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is occasionally exposed to secondary smoke. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.