Blends Assistant Manager
The Blends Assistant Manager is responsible for ensuring maximum guest satisfaction and dinning pleasure by consistently maintaining a high level of service and using correct operation procedures. Oversees the entire outlet in the absence of the Blends Manager.
FOUR DIAMOND SERVICE AGREEMENT
All Team Members will display a Four Diamond commitment to customer service through the delivery and maintenance of the Quality Standards established by Pechanga Resort Casino.
• Operate Outlet in an atmosphere as specified by Food and Beverage management, consistent with Four Diamond service, and Pechanga Resort Casino standards.
• Ensure proper service as specified in the outlet’s standards of service manual.
• Act on all guest comments in a timely manner referring culinary situations to the Blends Manager and Executive Chef.
• Ensure compliance to all rules, regulations, and procedures of Pechanga Resort Casino.
• Responsible for all administrative duties for outlet as directed by outlet manager including disciplinary action, scheduling, and other duties.
• Control china, silver, and glassware inventory.
• Order supplies to ensure proper par levels including all beverage and service food items and other tasks as required by outlet manager.
• Must be capable of performing all positions within the department including serving, busing, hosting, and expediting. Fully understand operations of cash handling procedures including point-of-sales equipment.
• Be aware of contemporary nutritional and health requirements of customer base including dietary and safe food restrictions.
• Maintain proper labor percent as required by Blends Manager.
• Assist manager in completing the weekly and monthly department forecasts.
• Submit and follow up maintenance requests and equipment shortages.
• Provide weekly menu and service training according to Pechanga standards.
• Conduct daily pre-shift meetings.
• Assist in Supervising, planning and directing all outlet personnel on a daily basis including assigning stations, recording attendance, and conducting real time coaching of Team Members to ensure service standards are being followed.
• Other duties as assigned.
ACCOUNTABILITY: This position serves in a supervisory capacity. Responsibilities may include budgeting, hiring/terminations, Team Member relations issues, mentoring, and corrective actions. This position requires a mindful approach to resource management and is responsible for maintaining and providing a positive and professional work environment.
QUALIFICATIONS AND GUIDELINES
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/TRAINING: A High school diploma or general education degree (GED); three (3) to six (6) months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience is required to successfully perform this job.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers or members of the business community.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to calculate figures and amounts, such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra.
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems while remaining flexible and adaptable to help ensure the desired outcome.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
• Must qualify to obtain and maintain a Class “A” gaming license.
• Must qualify to obtain and maintain a Serve-Safe certification or similar.
• Must qualify to obtain and maintain TIPS alcohol training or similar.
• Must be proficient in the following software and systems:
- Microsoft Office
- Kronos or similar system
- Micros or similar system
- FSM or similar system
• Make eye contact while speaking
• Ability to work under stressful situations
• Mentally strong and able to cope with many challenges
• Ability to work any shift weekdays, weeknights, or holidays.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by Team Members within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of Team Members assigned to this job.
FLSA Status: Exempt