Journey Clubhouse Asst Manager
The Journey Clubhouse Asst Manager oversees the entire restaurant/outlet in absence of the F&B Outlet Manager. This position is also responsible for ensuring maximum guest satisfaction and dinning pleasure by consistently maintaining a high level of service and using correct operation procedures.
FOUR DIAMOND SERVICE AGREEMENT
All Team Members will display a Four Diamond commitment to Customer Service through the delivery and maintenance of the Quality Standards established by Pechanga Resort and Casino.
• Carry out policies and procedures of the Pechanga Resort Casino.
• Ensure proper service as specified in the outlet’s standards of service manual.
• Operate Restaurant/Outlet in an atmosphere as specified by manager.
• Act on all guest comments in a timely manner referring culinary and beverage situations to outlet chef and beverage manager.
• Ensure compliance to all rules, regulations and procedures.
• Responsible for all administrative duties for outlet as directed by outlet manager including disciplinary action, scheduling and other duties.
• Displays ability to substitute for cashiers as necessary and fully understands operations of cash handling procedures including point of sales equipment.
• Assist in Supervising, planning and directing all outlet personnel on a daily basis including assigning stations, recording attendance, and conducting real time coaching of team members to ensure service standards are being followed.
• Order supplies to ensure proper par levels including all beverage and service food items and other tasks as required by outlet manager.
• Must have working knowledge of food served in the specific outlet and have strong familiarity with contemporary and traditional styles of cuisine.
• Must be capable of performing all positions within the department including serving, busing, hosting and expediting.
• Be aware of contemporary nutritional and health requirements of customer base including dietary and safe food restrictions.
• Must be available to work all shifts in assigned outlet.
• Maintain proper labor percent as required by F&B Director.
• Assist manager in completing the weekly and monthly department forecasts.
• Submit and follow up maintenance requests and equipment shortages.
• Provide weekly menu and service training according to Pechanga standards.
• Conduct daily pre-shift meetings.
• Control china, silver and glassware inventory.
• All other relevant duties as assigned.
The F&B Assistant Manager is responsible for the entire restaurant/outlet in absence of the F&B Outlet Manager. This position is also responsible for departmental hiring, corrective actions, termination, employee relation issues, forecasting and budgeting.
EXPERIENCE/TRAINING/EDUCATION: A High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience is required to successfully perform this job.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: This position requires the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. This position also requires the ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Furthermore, this position requires the ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: This position requires the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. This position also requires the ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs. Furthermore, this position requires the ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, percentages, and fractions.
REASONING ABILITY: This position requires the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. This position also requires the ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations where only limited standardization exists, as well as, to solve practical problems. Furthermore, this position requires the ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
• Gaming Class “A” License
• Food Handlers License or Serve Safe Certificate
• TIPS Certification or Equivalent
• 10 Key punch
• Type 30 words or more per minute
• Great Smile / Great Attitude
• Professional Demeanor
• Make eye contact while speaking
• Ability to work under stressful situations
• Mentally strong and able to cope with many challenges
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Consistent with federal law, it is the policy of the Pechanga Band to give preference in hiring, promotions, and transfers into vacant positions to qualified Pechanga tribal members, Pechanga tribal member spouses, and non-member American Indians.