IT Project Manager
Job Title: IT Project Manager
Department: Information Technology
Gaming License: Class III
FLSA Status: Exempt
Reports To: Enterprise Applications Manager
Under the direction of the Enterprise Applications Manager, the IT Project Manager oversees and coordinates, implementing Project Management methodology, the various phases of applications systems analysis, development, coordination, implementation, and documentation of IT projects to ensure that projects are completed within the planned time, scope and budget.
This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelors degree in business, information technology, or related field; at least 5 years of project management experience with at least 3 years, in an information technology environment, responsible for applications analysis projects involving multiple computer subsystems, including project leader responsibility; and/or equivalent combination of education, training and technology experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
PMI or equivalent Project Management certification.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have excellent PC skills and a high level of expertise with Microsoft Project as well as all other Microsoft Office products.
* Outstanding interpersonal skills;
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
* Ability to communicate complex issues in lay terms to all levels of the organization as well as outside vendors;
* Ability to multi-task and simultaneously manage multiple projects with average durations of 3 – 6 months.
* Experience with software development life cycle methodology;
* Successful experience in a results driven environment that endorses teamwork and collaborative thinking;
* Strong negotiation, problem-solving and decision-making skills with ability to use good judgment.
Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is occasionally exposed to secondary smoke. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.