Job Summary: Coordinates all office activities and special fundraising events, including transmittals for deposits, correspondence, gift acknowledgements management of the donor database, and oversight of major Oaklawn fundraising events.
- Consistently uses an outward mindset and puts forth exemplary effort in accomplishing his/her goals and objectives in a manner that helps others to achieve their goals and objectives.
- Plans, leads, and organizes Oaklawn fundraising events, including Benefit Auction, Golf Outing, and Tour of Tables. This includes pre-event reservations and registrations and then on-site for all events needed as well as coordinating volunteers for said events.
- Prepares and deposits cash and checks as well as process credit card donations within 48 hours of receipt.
- Codes and input all donations with appropriate funds/sources.
- Maintains accurate financial records/ cash log for all donations and pledges.
- Inputs and maintains all donors.
- Coordinates acknowledgement process through Raiser’s Edge Mail Merge System for development campaigns.
- Processes all check requests, tracks completion, distribute and files.
- Processes daily mail, maintains inventory and orders supplies as needed.
- Coordinates mailings from the donor software.
Minimum Qualifications: High School Diploma with 2 years’ experience
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities.Bachelor’s Degree with 3 years of philanthropic experience (fundraiser campaigns, grant administration, major gift and/or charitable development) preferred.
Working Conditions: Work is generally performed within an office environment, with standard office equipment available. Car travel to various off-site locations is required and in all types of weather.
Physical Requirements: Constantly see/visual acuity, handle/grasp/feel, talk/hear, taste/smell. Frequently stand, sit, walk. Occasionally lift/carry 1 to 25 lbs.