ARRT Radiology Technologist (PT)
Riverway Clinic has a part-time opportunity for a Radiology Technologist - ARRT. This position includes day, evening and weekend hours, and is located within the Lab and Xray Departments at the Andover clinic. Experience in Lab preferred but we will train. (10/7/19)
• Performs all duties necessary in the positioning and radiating of patients, image processing, quality control and patient education regarding exposure.
• Performs high quality images with minimum errors.
• Provides proper radiation protection and quality care to patients, employees and self by selecting proper technical factors and operating equipment in a safe effective manner while ensuring established protocol for quality control is followed.
• Performs blood draws per provider orders.
• Performs routine testing for use in treatment and diagnosis of disease in accordance with clinical and governmental standards.
• Prepares, analyzes, evaluates and documents patient specimens in various departments within the laboratory.
1. Graduate of accredited school of Radiologic Technology.
2. Currently registered A.R.R.T in Minnesota.
3. Member of M.S.R.T (Minnesota Society of Radiologic Technologists) or A.S.R.T (American Society of Radiologic Technologists).
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.