Part Time Assistant Property Manager - 681196
~~Assistant Property Manager
Key Storage/A-AAAKey Mini Storage, the premier leader and innovator in the self-storage industry that constructs, owns and operates all of its facilities. For the past 45 years, our mission has been to provide secure, convenient and clean facilities for all our customers. The key to our success is our Assistant Property Manager’s commitment to excellent customer service.
Our Assistant Property Managers are outgoing, enthusiastic and customer service driven with experience in a service-based industry, self-storage management, or related field. You strive to provide a welcoming and clean environment for our customers as well as enjoy providing excellent customer service. You also enjoy being able to get out of the office and walking the property to ensure an outstanding presentation of the facility.
When we say Excellent Customer Service, we mean a smiling, positive Assistant Property Manager that seeks to recommend solutions and assist our customers meet their storage needs. Welcome customers and make their move-in a positive experience through friendly interaction and knowledgeable guidance. Take pride in the appearance of your property; maintain a clean and debris-free location for a great customer experience. Consult and sell packing and moving supplies.
• As an Assistant Manager you’ll work alongside your team to maximize sales objectives with each prospective customer via the phone, web or in person at your location.
• Assistant Managers work with customers to identify their needs and provide solutions that will enhance their storage experience.
• You will get the chance to sell high quality merchandise such as boxes, locks, tape and other moving supplies.
• Understand and explain the leasing process to Customers.
• Make customer calls regarding their account, collections and other items; document notes in the management software.
• Conduct daily physical storage unit inspection; confirm inventory availability and ensure spaces are secure and/or ready to rent.
• Accurately manage cash and balance receipts, pursue collections, post payments and process bank deposits accurately and timely.
• Our team members enjoy working outdoors. When not taking care of customers in the office, our Assistant Managers spend approximately 50% of their time walking and tending to the property to ensure the facility is kept to the highest of cleanliness standards. This includes cleaning units, sweeping, mopping, changing light bulbs and other general maintenance duties.
• Successful Assistant Managers need to be able to perform at a high level without constant supervision, but also thrives in a team environment.
• Minimum one year of customer service and/or sales experience
• High school diploma/GED equivalent
• Energetic, outgoing and delivers service with a smile
• Strong communication, problem solving and time management skills
• Ability to perform light maintenance
• Valid and current driver's license with reliable transportation
• Available to work a flexible schedule to include weekends
• Proficient in Windows-based computer programs and data entry such as account notations and balancing daily transactions
• General office conditions including working on computer, making/receiving phone calls, processing leases and taking payments.
• Responsible for keeping office and public areas clean and neat at all times including dusting, use of cleaning chemicals, vacuuming and restocking supplies.
• Outside property environment to perform light maintenance and keep the property clean and neat up to 50% of each shift.
• Managers are responsible for cleaning units that have been vacated and therefore you must be able to bend, lift, stoop, crawl, walk and lift up to 50lbs.
• Specialized equipment, machines, or vehicles used: Golf cart, hand truck, assorted hand tools, grinder, power drill, leaf blower, shovel.
OUTSTANDING BENEFITS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
• Great company culture
• Competitive salary
• Company-sponsored 401K retirement savings plan