Job Summary: Coordinates Oaklawn's presence at all Oaklawn driven and community organized events where Oaklawn is either a participant or a sponsor. Maintain marketing materials and brand standards at all Oaklawn office sites. Support marketing team with social media and digital media management to enhance overall awareness efforts. Provide additional support to marketing staff as needed.
- Consistently uses an outward mindset and puts forth exemplary effort in accomplishing his/her goals and objectives in a manner.
- Provides any support needed to Oaklawn Marketing and Development teams for all Oaklawn events.
- Communicates with all organizations that Oaklawn supports with a sponsorship to ensure that Oaklawn is taking advantage of all opportunities available with the sponsorship. This could include providing logos, print ads, banners, or coordinating with Oaklawn staff to have a presence at an event.
- Coordinates physical presence or participation at community sponsored events. Work with Oaklawn team members to provide staffing when applicable and relevant.
- Secures and supplying marketing materials, giveaways, table runners, banners, and/or anything necessary to set up any event for success.
- Uses Oaklawn's social media platforms to gain additional visibility for the organizations supported efforts.
- Coordinates with Oaklawn's Public Relations content writer for newsworthy events and sponsorships.
- Helps coordinate and plan Oaklawn events, including pre-event reservations and registrations and be onsite for all events as needed. Includes coordinating volunteers for said events.
- Maintains brand standards and brochure racks at all Oaklawn and Oaklawn Medical Group offices and locations.
- Coordinates with Oaklawn print shop for printing and delivery of marketing materials.
Minimum Qualifications: Successful completion of Two (2) years of college college courses. Experience with event management desired. Two (2) years of experience working in office environment.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities: Ability to handle multiple tasks and complete projects on time, self-starter. Detailed oriented. Knowledgeable of Microsoft products and the ability to learn computer software. Social Media proficiency. Strong interpersonal skills.
Working Conditions: Work in an office environment with standard office equipment. Travel to and from to visit Oaklawn offices in personal vehicle, and events. Must be willing to work evenings, weekends, and holidays when events warrant it.
Physical Requirements: Constantly see/visual acuity, handle/grasp/feel, talk/hear, taste/smell. Frequently stand, sit, walk. Occasionally lift/carry 1 to 25 lbs.